HOW TO PREPARE FOR CA INTER EXAMS?
- Refer Chapterwise wise weightage on ICAI website for all the subjects
- Analyze the pattern of last 10 years Exams by ICAI with the help of scanners available in the market.
- Books to refer: ICAI Module, Practice Manual and RTP, Coaching Books.
- It’s okay if you cover 90 % of the syllabus
- Attend Test Series Regularly: with this you will come to know about your improvement areas.
- Plan your day: Make small plans (may be 15 days plan)
|7 hours||Maximum hours to sleep|
|2 hours||Recreational – Movie , Whatsapp, FB, Snapchat, Instagram etc.|
|1 hour||Other Activities|
|1 hour||Travel TIme|